It is important for you to have a new copy of the book StrengthsFinder 2.0 because you must have the unique code for the website where the assessment is found.
- Go to StrengthsFinder (Links to an external site.). Using the instructions in the back of the book, log in with your unique access code.
- Complete the assessment according to the directions on the website.
- You will be provided with a long report about your strengths and their application in the workplace, as well as a list of just your five strengths. It is this smaller list that should be submitted as your assignment.
Please keep in mind that these strengths are not reported in any particular order. For example, the first one isn’t necessarily your strongest. All five of these are the strengths you lead within your life.
Discussion 1.2: Reflections on StrengthsFinder
Reflect on your strengths:
- Were you surprised by the strengths identified?
- Were you surprised by their accuracy, or are you skeptical about the validity of the assessment?
This is not a regular weekly discussion post, so no classmate response is required. Please see the assignment-specific rubric.