Week 3, you should have begun soliciting recommendations from current or previous employers or supervisors. If not, begin soliciting recommendations via LinkedIn or contact them directly by email or telephone. Be polite and professional in your solicitation. Try and acquire the recommendations before the end of the week. networking relationships.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that evaluates the recommendations you received, and those you did not.
Networking relationships Consider the following:
- Who did you reach out to and what is their relation to you?
- Who responded and what did they have to say?
- Was there anything in the recommendation you felt was missing?
- Who did not respond? Is there a reason why they might not have responded?
- What did this assignment teach you about your professional relationships with current or previous employers or supervisors?
- What can you do to strengthen weak professional relationships?
Include copies of the recommendations in your paper.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Note: If you are unable to, or would rather not, complete the assignment in LinkedIn, you may submit the assignment using a Word document. Please let your faculty know if you intend to choose this option. In the document, please include all necessary components as described in the assignment instructions. If you have any questions, or need any clarification, about the requirements, please ask your instructor.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.