Network Management Create a short essay (1 to 3 pages) that examines an open source Network Monitoring/Management System (NMS). A NMS includes an entire suite of monitoring and management tools, including a management console with a dashboard where the network administrators can see a representation of the state of the network. A NMS will include “agents” that are deployed on the various nodes and network components that are being monitored, and these agents are in communication with the management console. A NMS will have some means of alerting the network administrators of problems and exception events. In your examination and analysis of an open source NMS, discuss: What features does it offer? What can it monitor? What operating systems does it run on (usually either Linux and/or Windows)? What dependencies does it have (meaning, what is required for it to run)? What training and support is available (if any)? You will need to do some in depth research to complete this assignment. Do not simply replicate some marketing description that is visible on the Internet. You can get started by looking at some popular open source NMS systems such as Zabbix, Big Brother, Open NMS and Nagios. Include your references at the end of your essay.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!