Module 5: Critical Thinking
Career Development Criteria Assignment: Lifetime Employability (50 Points)
As a professional in healthcare, capitalizing on your strengths will increase the quality of your work and interactions in the workplace. Reflect on your strengths and respond to the following questions in a well-written, concise paper using specific examples to support your statements.
- How do (or will) you use critical thinking in decision-making and problem-solving as a professional in a healthcare environment?
- What are the three most important elements of personal and professional etiquette that should be employed in your career in healthcare?
- What are your communication strengths and weaknesses? How can you capitalize on your communication strengths in the workplace?
- What strategies do you employ to stay on-task and on-time in your professional life? How do you manage your professional goals?
Conclude with an evaluation of how your identified strengths and strategies will positively increase the quality of your work and interactions in the workplace as well as impact the quality of patient care.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- The Student Career Center in the Student Portal is a good place to begin your research. Click the Student Career Center tab in the Portal Dashboard at the top of the page for access. Ask your instructor for assistance if you need help accessing the Student Career Center.
- The CSU-Global library is also a good place to find career relevant resources in the healthcare industry. Be sure to cite and reference any resources you use.