Forecasting (100 points)
Read through the Case Study entitled “Highline Financial Services, Ltd.” in Chapter 3 of your textbook. Examine the historical trends this company has experienced for the three products (A, B, C) discussed over the 2 years shown.
Address the following requirements:
- Prepare demand forecasts for the next four quarters for all three products, describe the forecasting method you chose and explain why that forecasting method is best suited to the scenario.
- Explain why you did, or did not, choose the same forecasting method for each product.
- What are the benefits of using a formalized approach to forecasting these products?
- Your essay is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Follow APA style guidelines.