Mental Health Treatment, Funding, and Resources
Visit the following website listed below.U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. (n.d.). What to look for. Retrieved from https://www.mentalhealth.gov/what-to-look-for. Choose one of the categories of mental health conditions (e.g., anxiety disorders, behavioral disorders, eating disorders, mental health, and substance use disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, psychotic disorders, or suicidal behavior). Conduct brief research, and complete the following list below.
- Define the condition.
- Describe the treatment options for the disorder you have chosen.
- Describe funding and reimbursement for treatment of the disorder you have chosen.
- Discuss political and health policy issues regarding the disorder you have chosen.
- Describe whether you believe the services available for this disorder are effective.
- Recommend any needed improvements in the treatment, funding, and resources for treatment of mental health issues.
Your APA-Style paper must be at least two pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages). All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
**Please make sure to read the instructions carefully and follow the directions. You MUST ADDRESS EACH BULLET POINT (6) and remember to cite information within the body of your work..