Consider the incident of cyberbullying on MySpace that we examined in Section 11.1.3, which resulted in Megan Meier’s suicide in 2006. To what extent can social networking sites control cyberbulllying and other forms of harassment that occur in their forums? In the case of MySpace, would a more explicit policy about the rules required to get a legitimate account on that SNS have prevented Lori Drew, the woman who harassed Meier under the alias Josh Evans, from succeeding in bullying Meier online? What implications does the Meier incident have for trust in cyberspace, especialy for young teenagers who participate in social networking services? Please cite this paper in APA Format: (Author name, Year, Title and Publication) Please do not Plagiarise, This paper will be submitted to plagiarsim check and I will get in trouble if you do.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!