- Length: At least 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- APA Template: Use the APA Style Paper Template [DOCX] as the paper format and use the APA Style Paper Tutorial [DOCX] for guidance.
- Written communication: Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- References: Integrate information from outside sources to include at least two references (the case study and an academic peer-reviewed journal article) and three in-text citations within the paper.
- APA format: Follow current APA guidelines for in-text citation of outside sources in the body of your paper and also on the reference page.