Maysoon Zayid: I got 99 problems… palsy is just one. (n.d.). Maysoon Zayid: I got 99 problems… palsy is just one. Retrieved March 2, 2014, fromhttp://new.ted.com/talks/maysoon_zayid_i_got_99_problems_palsy_is_just_one After viewing Maysoon Zayid’s “I got 99 problems… palsy is just one,” respond to the questions below. This Module 1 SLP is not an essay; your responses should be in list form, though be sure to provide a substantial response to each question and include examples from the video to support your point of view. Discuss whether or not Zayid opens her speech with an effective attention-getter. How does Zayid establish credibility? What is Zayid’s thesis (main point or “message”)? List some of Zayid’s main points as well as the details/examples she uses as support. Discuss whether or not Zayid uses transitions (or “signposts”) to guide the audience through her speech, and provide examples. Does Zayid use non-verbal communication in her speech? If so, is it effective? Is Zayid’s use of humor effective or distracting? Be sure to include examples to support your point of view. Is Zayid’s conclusion effective? Explain why or why not. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the speech.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!