List whether these are primary or secondary sources (give reason why) Blond, Georges. Verdun. New York: Macmillan, 1964. Kreisler, Fritz. 1915. Four weeks in the trenches; the war story of a violinist. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co. Cameron, Neil. 1995. The Russian Revolution. New York: Ambrose Video. Strachey, Lytton. 1921. Queen Victoria. New York: Harcourt, Brace and Co. Curzon, Mary, and John Lewis Bradley. 1986. Lady Curzon’s India: letters of a vicereine. New York: Beaufort Books. Graves, Robert. 1929. Goodbye to all that: an autobiography. London: Jonathan Cape. Riefenstahl, Leni. 2006. Triumph of the will. Bloomington, IL: Synapse Films. Goff, Seymour R.”Loose Lips Sink Ships.” 1942 9. Encyclopædia Britannica Online, s. v. “Otto von Bismarck”, accessed April 27, 2015, http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/66989/Otto-von-Bismarck. 10. McCrae, John. 1990. In Flanders fields. Champ
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!