Landlord-Tenant Law HINT: See Chapters 29 and 30 of the text to help understand some of the legal issues covered in this assignment. Larry Landlord has recently renovated an apartment and has put it on the market to be rented for $800.00 a month. Larry Landlord has been in business for approximately five (5) years and has had both positive and negative experiences with tenants. Larry Landlord is hoping to find a good, long-term tenant for his apartment. Roger Renter saw Larry’s sign for the apartment for rent and thought the location and the apartment would be perfect. Roger met Larry to look at the apartment and Roger fell in love with it. All of the interior fixtures had been replaced and the unit had a nice large closet. Roger noticed that although newly painted, the exterior of the apartment did show a little bit of wear. Because of the condition of the exterior of the building, Roger asked Larry about any roof leaks. Larry stated that he had never had a leak and was not aware of any leaks. Roger and Larry entered into a valid contract for the rental of the apartment. (Note: The issue of whether or not a contract exists is NOT part of this question. For purposes of this question assume the contract is valid and there are no issues with the contract.) Roger Renter was very happy in his new location; the apartment was quiet and the neighbors were friendly. Larry Landlord was also very happy because Roger Renter was a model tenant. Roger Renter paid on time and was quiet and respectful to other tenants.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!