It is often claimed that smoking causes cancer. This is usually presented as a reason why people should either give up smoking or else not start smoking. It is sometimes combined with other claims about smoking, such as that it is expensive or that it will lead to the deterioration of one’s looks. What sort of argument would claim that a link exists between smoking and cancer? What would make this a stronger argument? What would weaken it? What type of argument could this become once other claims are added to it? How would this latter type of argument be assessed? Would either type of argument prove definitely that one should not smoke? Why or why not? Write a four-page essay that answers these questions. Be clear to differentiate between the first given argument and the other arguments that you would construct. While a thesis for this essay is not imperative, the essay should include an introduction and conclusion. please include one article
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!