Creating a Plan of Care
Utilizing the information you have gathered over the last four weeks regarding the specific illness group you identified, this week, you will create a plan of care for your chronic illness group.
In a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style, (this page requirement includes the holistic care plan). Include the following in your plan:
- Provide a brief introduction describing the chronically ill group you selected and rationale for selecting this illness and the participants.
- Clearly identify the Healthy People 2020 topic chosen and why this topic was selected.
- Develop a holistic plan of care including patient, family and friends acceptance of the diagnosis, coping and impact on plan of care.
- Summarize the information gathered in each week (Weeks 14) over 2 to 3 pages. This is should not to be copied and pasted from previous assignments.
- Create a care plan for your chronic illness group organized using the following headings:
- Nursing Diagnoses (at least 3 related to topic and interview results)
- Assessment Data (objective and subjective)
- Interview Results
- Desired Outcomes
- Evaluation Criteria
- Actions and Interventions
- Evaluation of Patient Outcomes
- Identify strategies for the family or caregiver in the care plan and provide your rationale on how they will work.
Support your responses with examples and information from library resources, textbook and lectures.
On a separate reference page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- Use this APA Citation Helperas a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
this project has to correlate to the previous weeks, which ive been doing them of diabetes. i uploaded my last paper.