Students will develop a 1,250-1,500-word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
2. Problem statement
3. Purpose of the change proposal
5. Literature search strategy employed
6. Evaluation of the literature
7. Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
8. Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
9. Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
10. Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created
Review the feedback from your instructor on the Topic 3 assignment, PICOT Statement Paper, and Topic 6 assignment, Literature Review. Use the feedback to make appropriate revisions to the portfolio components before submitting.
solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, you are required to retrieve and assess a minimum of 8 peer-reviewed articles. an abstract is not required, CITE WEBSITE SOURCE.