Identify and analyze specific ethical problem in your current or past organization. Pick a problem of manageable size. The nature of the ethical problem is up to you but make sure there is an ethical component to the problem since you will be analyzing it.
Remember, this is an application exercise not a history lesson or presentation of abstract course material.This is a mini-paper, which means it should be only 3-5 pages long (12 point Times New Roman, double-spaced). Brief does not mean superficial.
You will have think carefully to best use the concepts from the course to help you answer the questions. Make sure you consult the grading rubric as you prepare your mini-paper and prior to submission. The grading rubric will be used to grade your mini-paper.In narrative form, address the following areas:
- What is the nature of the ethical breakdown?
- What about the situation do you question ethically?
- What about the situation do you find acceptable?
- How common is this problem?
- What guidance does the organization provide?
- What actions would you recommend?
- What did you learn new about managing ethical challenges?