Directions: Read the questions below and provide a thorough response in your own words using proper APA guidelines for formatting and citations. Your answer to each question should be at least one page in length. Please provide examples from the textbook or required Web resources, if applicable. (double-spaced)
1. Analyze the assessment process and how areas of deception are isolated in order to overcome the suspect’s efforts to maintain his or her negative responses of anger, depression, denial, and bargaining.
2. Explain how investigators identify personality types (demonstrated attitudes) as different from other personality traits. List the ways these subjects may react, think, and solve problems depending upon their particular reasoning systems.
3. Discuss the advanced personality types mentioned in this module, such as 1.) introvert-oriented, 2.) emotion-dominant (“feeler” personality), 3.) the extravert-oriented, 4.) the sensory-dominant, 5.) the logic-dominant (inactive extravert), and 6.) the ego-dominant (unique-active extravert).
4. In this module, we became acquainted with people demonstrating “interjection phenomena.” Evaluate whether people who demonstrate this are normal or psychotic and discuss the guilty subject’s propensity to return to the crime scene. Summarize your thoughts on this phenomenon.
5. Compare and contrast the interrogation strategies used in two distinct personality types of your choice.