Marketing Plan instructions:
The assignment needs to be:
- Based on a simulated business/product/service that is pharmacy/health related.
- double spaced with Times New Roman Font with a size of 12.
- 6-7 pages (Microsoft Word NOT PDF) long. You may have more pages if you wish but no more than 10 pages plus cover page (see below sample cover page) and table of content page.
Marketing Plan Rubric:
- Properly formatted Cover Page (with title name of the business and names of the students/N numbers/group number and regional campus name
- Describes the product or service including benefits/features/target market and research and development efforts
- Effectively Describes the target market and sources of market research with citations
- Describe market segment analysis conducted and how it is relevant
- Define the potential market for the product or service (geographical boundaries & location, existing data available, etc.)
- Identified Competitors
- Competed SWOT analysis (3 descriptive points minimum for each category)
- Well thought out and comprehensive strategy for growth in the market (Explain logic of the strategy chosen)
- Comprehensive Promotional Strategy including budget, key messages, business objectives, and how effectiveness is measured.
- Citations in APA 6th Edition Formatting