A healthcare change leader is a person who takes leadership responsibility for changing the existing pattern of behavior of another person or social system.
Do a little research and identify a change leader who you admire. Be sure that the person you choose is involved in health care.
- who this change leader is
- what change they accomplished
- the outcome of the change effort
- the personal and professional characteristics that make them a successful change leader.
- why these particular characteristics were important to the success of the change effort.