For this unit, you will submit your process tools application, worth 100 points and annotated references, worth 40 points. Refer to the detailed directions below. Also, begin working on your detailed final project outline, due in Unit 7.
PROCESS TOOLS APPLICATION
· You will decide on an opportunity for improvement, and then you will work through the steps of PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) to select the process that will improve the opportunity.
· Utilize the Process Tools Application Template found in Course Documents to assist you with your project planning and execution.
· Paper should be 35 pages in length.
· Refer to the Writing Center for APA requirements and utilize the Writing Center Resources found in Course Documents.
· Please provide an annotated bibliography reviewing references used for your project.
- Include at least 3 references.
- Each reference must include an annotation at least one paragraph in length.