Complete the Problem Statement Worksheet by following these steps:
- Use the Wallace Group problem facts that you identified above to anchor your problem.
- Explore professional journals and select current research articles published within the last five (5) years that are relevant to your management dilemma. The research articles need not be specifically about the Wallace Group, but are relevant to the topical problem at Wallace
- Use credible sources to support the information in the business problem statement that you develop.
Next, determine whether your problem statement would require either a qualitative or quantitative research approach to investigate the problem. Refer back to the lecture, if needed, for clarification on the two approaches. Provide two credible sources that substantiate your research approach decision.
Finally, develop a paper synthesizing the information for the reader. Include the following:
- An introductory paragraph that describes what the reader will find in the paper
- The problem statement with substantiated citations (the manager’s dilemma)
- The research approach decision and why that research approach is appropriate based on the problem statement
- A summary paragraph highlighting the major points of the paper; no new ideas or concepts should be introduced in the summary
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 350-500 words in length
- Clear, concise academic writing style, written in third person
academic writing standards and APA formatting standards are required. Include a title page, citations, double spacing, and references.