Review pages GM34-GM36 (GM=Grammar Mechanics and they’re located at the back of your text). Correct the errors in the following sentences by either using “track changes,” retyping the sentence correctly, or printing, correcting, and then scanning your changes. Remember, these editing quizzes are cumulative, which means you might have to apply things you learned from previous quizzes.
1. We wondered whether Ellen Hildalgo PhD would be the speaker at the Cairo Illinois event?
2. Our operating revenue for 2015 see Appendix A exceeded all the consultants expectations.
3. Four features, camera, text messaging, Web access, and voice mail-are what Americans want most on there cell phones.
4. Louis Camilleri CEO of Phillip Morris said “We’re being socially responsible in a rather controversial industry.
5. Kym Andersons chapter titled Subsidies and Trade Barriers appears in the book How to Spend $50 Billion to Make the World a Better Place.
6. Wasnt it Zack Woo not Ellen Trask who requested a 14 day leave.
7. Was it Oprah Winfrey who said that the best jobs are those we’d do even if we didn’t get paid.
8. The word mashup is a technology term that is defined as a website that uses content from more than one source to create a completely new service.
9. Miss. Rhonda Evers is the person who the employees council elected as there representative.
10. Would you please send a current catalog to Globex, Inc?