Dr. Smith has a full morning of minor office surgeries scheduled for today. Sarah, his nurse, has set up the room and prepared the patient. Prior to starting, Dr. Smith requests anesthetic without epinephrine due to the location of the surgical site. Searching the drawers and supply closet, Sarah reports, “We don’t have any.” Fortunately, Sarah was able to borrow a vial from the physician in an adjacent office suite. Investigation by the office manager reveals that the supply was not reordered when the previous stock was disposed of due to its expiration date. This disruption in supply chain management resulted in an inefficient use of physician time and an uncomfortable situation in the presence of a patient. Create a 2-page executive summary explaining to your staff the significant of stocking, placing timely orders, and provide a step by step method on what to do in order to avoid this type of situation in Dr. Smith’s office.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!