· Review the materials offering guidance on using databases, performing keyword searches, and developing PICO(T) questions provided in the Resources.
· Review the Resources for guidance and develop a PICO(T) question of interest to you for further study.
Post your PICO(T) question, the search terms used, and the names of at least two databases used for your PICO(T) question.
· Then, describe your search results in terms of the number of articles returned on original research and how this changed as you added search terms using your Boolean operators.
· Finally, explain strategies you might make to increase the rigor and effectiveness of a database search on your PICO(T) question. Be specific and provide examples.
· Citations must Match References.