I’m trying to learn for my Health & Medical class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Please follow the instructions below:
For your initial post (due THURSDAY) In a BULLETED list, ( not a paragraph) include the following items:
- Anatomical location of the particular organ system – Be specific – Describe the location of your given system , and the organs that comprise it. You can explain their location relative to other organs or systems using directional terms (such as superior, inferior, medial, lateral, anterior or posterior) or include the body cavities or abdominal regions/quadrants in which they can be found.
- Key anatomical features – which organs comprise this system? What can you tell me about their structure?
- Key physiological functions – what is the function of this system and each of the organs that comprise it?
- Histology – What types of cells or tissues are unique to this system? This website can be helpful. (Find your system on the left side of the webpage and click on it to access this information).
- Some interesting facts, findings, or health issues related to this system.
ALWAYS start with your textbook for the basics, then branch out to outside sources for additional info
Be sure to provide the sources of your information, and cite them in APA format
I picked THE SKELETAL SYSTEM, if you have access to the text book please use first for citation, next use this website: http://www.histology.leeds.ac.uk
then outside sources if still needed.
I need this by 10pm pacific time so please do not accept if you cannot deliver and please communicate with me if you have questions, DO NOT ASSUME PLEASE!