The marketing team has specified that the video presentation should be less than three minutes in length, and be created using a screen share to show both your visuals and audio analysis. They have also sent an email stating the following items need to be addressed:
- The main objective is to present your two logos and address how they strategically and effectively use the visual communication elements itemized.
- Be sure to compare and contrast how differently American and Indian target audiences may respond to these logos.
The presentation must include a visual and an audio recording using Screencast-O-Matic®, a free audio recording software compatible with PC and MAC computers. Follow these instructions to download and use this software to create your presentation.
- Access the Screencast-O-Matic® homepage by clicking on the box in the upper right-hand corner titled, “Sign Up” to create your free account.
- Create a free account (be sure to write down the email and password created for account access.)
- Once logged in, click on the “Tutorials” link at the top of the homepage and view Recorder Intros.
- Create your presentation by clicking on the “Start Recorder” box.
- Once finished recording click on the “Done” button.
- Next, choose, “Upload to Screencast-O-Matic®”.
- Select “Publish”.
- Choose “Copy Link”.
1.Creates an American logo which accurately uses some visual communication elements: size, color, symbolism, iconic meaning.
2. Creates an Indian logo which accurately uses some visual communication elements: size, color, symbolism, iconic meaning
3. Accurately compares and contrasts how American and Indian target audiences respond differently to logos.