Wheelan, Charles. (2013). Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data. W. W. Norton & Company.
I do not need any source.
- Reading the following chapters and answer the question:
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 11
- Respond to the following question: Discuss an example of a statistical concept or error from the reading assignments that you have encountered in your professional experience.
- Responses should consider how this concept or error impacted your professional work in a positive or negative way.
Responses will be evaluated on meeting the less than 500 words requirement, grammar, challenge or opportunity identification, and the ability to clearly articulate the implications associated with the nonprofit sector.
This is assignment is worth 20 points.
- Word Count (475 – 500 Words) – 4 points
- Clarity of Writing – 4 points
- Identification and articulation of topic – 4 points
- Incorporation of pertinent course content (lectures, readings, discussions) – 4 points
- Real-World Application – 4 points