- Discuss your personal model of leadership and how you might apply it in your role as a doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse.
- Analyze how your personal model reflects a practice of servant leadership.
- Compare servant leadership to two other leadership models.
- Discuss how leaders implement each of the models and how they fit with your personal model.
- Contrast the effectiveness of these models to bring about change in an organization.
- Evaluate how your personal model of leadership works in conjunction with your leadership style.
Develop an action plan using SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, and Timely) with an evaluation of personal development to work on two areas of personal improvement for your leadership style. The plan must include at least two SMART goals.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting.