Design a class named Clock. The class contains private data fields for startTime and stopTime, a no argument constructor that initializes the startTime to the current time, a method named start() that resets the startTime to the given time, a stop() method that sets the endTime to the given time and a getElapsedTime() method that returns the elapsed time in seconds. Create a TestClock class to construct a Clock instance and return the elapsed time. Command line arguments should be used to send the start and end times. You should use the java.time classes.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!