By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze health risks and health care needs among distinct populations.
- Analyze a community health concern that is the focus of a health promotion plan.
- Competency 2: Propose health promotion strategies to improve the health of populations.
- Explain why a health concern is important for health promotion within a specific population.
- Establish agreed-upon health goals in collaboration with participants.
- Competency 5: Apply professional, scholarly communication strategies to lead health promotion and improve population health.
- Write clearly and concisely in a logically coherent and appropriate form and style.
Note: Assessment 1 must be completed first before you are able to submit Assessment 4.