Dear all, here is my assignment and I write in red some of the important point to look carefully of my assignment.
Word counts are:15 pages of text words and 2 pages which include slides of power pointpresentation.THEREFOR IT IS A TOTAL OF 17 PAGES INCLUDING THE 2 PAGES OF POWER POINT PRESENTATION.
Topic for Investigation: Radars
Signal and Communication Systems subject:
Selected topic on a Communications System (RADARS CONTROL)
To research and investigate the selected topic and present it by means of a formal technical report. A presentation using power point slides is also required to be included in the appendix.
2. Description and explanation using block diagrams where necessary
This is an individual assignment & here are some questions that may help you start your assignment:
– WHAT DIFFERENTS TYPES OF RADARS EXIST?
-WHAT TYPES OF TECHNOLOGIES USED BY RADAR?
-WHAT FREQUENCY THEY USE THOSE RADARS?
-WHERE RADARS ARE USED OR NEEDED?
-HOW THEY WORK WHEN TRACKING?
The selected topic must be covered from the viewpoint of presenting to a target audience of junior engineers who are technically competent but may have no detailed knowledge of the topic. Full drawing illustrations must be included but intense mathematical detail must be avoided.
The completed body of the work may be no more than 17 pages of printed material. Printed work must be reported using 12 point Arial font using 1.5 line spacing. Appendices are extra.
2. •?Think of this topic radar in communications engineering that interests you. Write the heading.
3. •?Write in bullet points, the questions that occur to you in relation to the topic and what it is that you would like to know about.
4. •?Conduct a literature search: books generally but also journals etc.
5. •?Is there enough material available to you that will help you with the topic you have ?selected?
6. •?If yes then proceed the topic.
7. •?Start planning the assignment such that it is aimed as training manual i.e. good drawings, sharp and focused contents, preferably no equations.
8. •?Think of a structure to the report: Introduction, Aim, main body (such as system, tests, measurements, applications etc.) and Conclusion.
•?Start building upon the structure.