1. Content: (35 points) – How well did you cover the topic and use your resources?
2. Sources: (35 points) – Were the sources used quality, did they sustain your arguments and
3. Spelling & Grammar: (15 points) – Spelling, grammar, punctuation, APA formatting, formal
4. Flow: (15 points) – How well did your paper flow? This includes transition statements and
5. Total: 100 points.
• Margins: 1 inch on all sides
• Time New Roman or Arial font at 12 point
• Coversheet with Student Name, Class, Date and Paper Title (does not count toward the page requirement)
• Double spaced on all written paragraphs
• APA 6th format
• Bibliography with references (not a Works Cited page) – this should be your last page and also does not count toward the page requirement
• Length: 08 to 12 pages
• Format: .doc or docx only – no other format will be accepted.
• Submission via Blackboard