- According to the recent claims, the fact of the global warming is groundless. Are there any scientific proofs for such claims?
- Analyze plagiarism (copyright) issues that have been brought along by the cybernation of the academic life.
- What is the future of the classical museums in the age of 3D and 4D technologies?
- What is the future of the printed books in the digital age?
- Discuss e-commerce: its development and future perspectives.
- Analyze the future challenges for Health care management.
- As Winston Churchill once said, “Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time”. Following this claim, what is wrong with the modern democracy?
- In 1962 Thomas Kuhn introduced his theory on the structure of the scientific revolutions. This theory remains controversial till now. Do you agree with Kuhn’s theory or not?
- Describe economic picture of the world in 200 years from now.
Choose one of the above topics please and write an essay (with introduction, body, and conclusion)
Description: Discuss with detailed reference to at least two examples of research done. Try to use your analytical and wri
ting skills effectively.
Sources: 2 credible academic sources (mandatory!); please note, Wikipedia cannot be considered as an academic source.
Chicago style: notes and bibliography documentation system.