I’m studying and need help with a Business Law question to help me learn.
1. Find and read the following cases
- City of Everett Washington v.Mitchell, 631 P.2d 366, Web 1981 Wash. Lexis 1139 Supreme Court of Washington.
- Welles v. Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, Web 2004 U.S.Dist. Lexis (2004) United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Mesaros v.United States, 845 F.2d 1576, Web 1988 U.S.App Lexis 6055, United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Check the Legal Cases tab if you have trouble findng the cases on the internet or ask our wonderful librarian to help you. See Discussion Board for how to communicate with her.
2. Answer the following questions:
- What theory does the court use to evaluate the contract?
- What is the objective theory of contracts?
- When will a court set aside a contract?
- Should an advertisement be treated as an offer rather than an invitation to make an offer? Why or why not?
3. Post your answer answer below
4. Reply to at least two of your classmate ( updating later ).
This assignment is worth 25 points toward your course grade. You will receive full credit for posting your introduction as directed. Please see the grading rubric below.
|Discussion Forum ResponseAddressed all requirements/answered all questions.Wrote substantive postings of 1 or 2 paragraphs (6 – 8 sentences) for each.||10 points|
|Use of Terms and Ideas LearnedUsed terms from chapter correctly where appropriate.Used ideas from chapter correctly (with citation) to clarify, explain, or support an argument.||5 points|
|Contribution to DiscussionReplied in thoughtful, meaningful, and helpful ways.Advanced the discussion whenever possible.||5 points|
|Response to posting of other studentsResponses to posting of two students|