Consider the important concepts described in the following scenario: A salesperson may manage many other salespeople. A salesperson is managed by only one salespeople. A salesperson can be an agent for many customers. A customer is managed by one salespeople. A customer can place many orders. An order can be placed by one customer. An order lists many inventory items. An inventory item may be listed on many orders. An inventory item is assembled from many parts. A part may be assembled into many inventory items. Many employees assemble an inventory item from many parts. A supplier supplies many parts. A part may be supplied by many suppliers. Final Deliverables: Design the database, following an ER model. (2 Points) Normalize the tables ( each table should be in 3NF at least) (2 Points) Use MySQL to create the normalized tables. (2 Points) Populate your tables with 5 rows at least. (2 Points) Execute the requested queries. (2 Points) Final Deliverables: A Word document to be submitted by each students that should contain: The an ER diagram for the database. The normalization process. (show each table in 1NF, 2NF, 3NF) SQL statements for creating tables and inserting data. A screen shots for every created table and its data. SQL queries and their results. A screen shots for every query and its result.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!