This assignment has two parts. Decide on a story/parable/fable which influenced your ethical/moral growth as a child. Briefly, describe the story and what it taught you. How does your thinking today fit with what you learned as a child through that story? This component should be about 250 words. Decide on an ethical principle you would like your children to take to heart as you did with your childhood ethical story. Write a short story/fable/parable/fairy tale (about 300-400 words) that teaches this ethical lesson in a dramatic way. Want examples? Consider Bible stories or parables. Google Aesop’s Fables. Look up Grimm’s Fairy Tales. Look at any Chicken Soup for the … book. NOTE: This must be a made-up story, no real life stories! Use your creativity. You’ll have fun and come up with a great story.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!