(1) From the different types of restaurants below, classify two (2) restaurant types that are becoming more popular and two (2) restaurant types which are on the decline. Examine the primary manner in which the two (2) declining restaurants types you identified could evolve in order to increase their popularity within the next five (5) years. Provide justification for your response. Kinds of restaurants: 1. Chain or independent (indy) and franchise restaurants: McDonald ’s, Union Square Cafe, or KFC 2. Quick service (QSR), sandwich: Burgers, chicken, and so on; convenience store; pasta; pizza 3. Fast casual: Panera Bread, Atlanta Bread Company, Au Bon Pain, and so on 4. Family: Bob Evans, Perkins, Friendly ’s, Steak ’n Shake, Waffle House 5. Casual: Applebee ’s, Hard Rock Cafe, Chili ’s, T.G.I. Friday ’s 6. Fine dining: The French Laundry, Morton ’s The Steakhouse, Fleming ’s, The Palm, Four Seasons 7. Other: Steakhouses, seafood, ethnic, dinner houses, celebrity, and so on (2) From the “Franchises” section of Entrepreneur’s Website, located at http://www.entrepreneur.com/franchises/index.html, select the one (1) restaurant franchise that you believe would be most profitable to open in your neighborhood. Analyze the key factors that you believe would contribute to the potential success of your chosen franchise. Justify your response.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!