Case Study Mrs. V, a healthy 45-year-old woman, gives birth to a child. There are no outward complications associated with the birth but, when examined by the pediatrician, the child exhibits abnormal facies, a single palmar crease, hypotonic muscles, and loose pelvic joints. Following chromosomal analysis, a diagnosis of Down syndrome is made. Discussion Questions 1. Discuss the cause of Down syndrome. (See Chromosomal DisordersTrisomy 21.) 2. What risks factors exist in the patient’s history? Why are these thought to be risk factors? 3. Discuss further characteristics, infections and/or cancers that the child may show as he gets older.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!