Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply
chain analysis for your new division at and its business model at E. I. duPont de Nemours & Company.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental
analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each
factor, identify the one primary Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat,
and Trend, and include it in your table. Factors:
External forces and trends considerations:
• Legal and regulatory
• Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
• Processes and systems
• Strategic capabilities
• Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze
relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must
include the following:
• Include economic and legal and regulatory forces and trends.
• Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
• Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the
existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core
competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to
make a positive impact on the business model and the various
• Identify issues and/or opportunities:
• Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company
faces based on your analysis.
• Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research
questions to use for conducting analysis.
• Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the
circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test
the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with NEW APA guidelines – – SEE ATTACHED for Template and Additional Information.
Must include CITATIONS – consistent with APA format.
Must use 2-3 References used for your External Analysis (research conducted on DuPont’s Competitors)
Must have a minimum of 5 References and a Reference Page consistent with APA format.