Business and Intercultural Communication The principle activity of this Case is to complete two interactive tutorials, and prepare short essays (one or two pages each) summarizing their key points. Complete the Pearson interactive tutorial, “Introduction to Business Communication.” This is referenced on the Background page as Pearson 2015a. Write a short essay summarizing the key features of business communication, as opposed to ordinary, everyday communication. Feel free to use short lists. Be sure to include a reference to the tutorial (you may copy the reference from the Background page to the bibliography of your own paper). Additionally, be sure to include a citation in the body of your paper, showing your readers where you used the tutorial. For information about references and citations, please refer to the Writing Style Guide, found under the “My Resources” tab on the TLC Portal. Identical to Essay 1 above, but summarizing the contents of the Pearson interactive tutorial “Intercultural Communication.” This is listed on the Background page as Pearson 2015b. Pearson 2015a link: http://www.pearsoncustom.com/mct-comprehensive/asset.php?isbn=1269879944&id=11572 Pearson 2015b link: http://www.pearsoncustom.com/mct-comprehensive/asset.php?isbn=1269879944&id=11611
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!