Both men and women should have paid “paternity leave” when a spouse or partner has a chilld
Your paper should
present a reasoned, convincing argument for a position on a selected topic.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Follow the five (5) steps of persuasion: establishing credibility, acknowledging the
audience’s position, constructing a rationale, transplanting root elements, and asking for a response.
2. Clearly define your position and supporting evidence.
3. Include all the necessary “evidence” for the reader to reach the expected conclusion in each argument in the paper (whether the overriding argument or one contained in an individual paragraph)
4. Ensure that each argument in the paper (whether the overriding argument or one contained in an individual paragraph) is valid and free from both formal and informal fallacies.
5. Include at least four (4) references (sources). At least one (1) of your sources must be obtained from the collection of databases accessible from the Learning Resources Center Webpage
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and effectively organized writing:
The paper is well-organized, and every explanation is both complete and easy to understand. Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph for the paper. Main ideas should be addressed in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences. Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, and mechanics. The paper should be checked for spelling and grammatical errors.