Betty is a professional high diver and takes a vacation to a beach she has not visited before. While there, she notices a tall cliff, which she thinks would make an excellent place to practice her diving. Which of the following statements about this situation is FALSE? A. It would be safer for Betty to practice at home since she is unfamiliar with the area. B. It would be perfectly safe for Betty to swim around and make sure the water is deep enough. If she finds that it is, the cliff could be a good place to practice. C. Betty could check in town to see if there are any group tours that include supervised cliff diving, instead of diving alone. D. Betty could do some research about the area and see if it is a common cliff for diving. If she finds that it is safe, she could then plan another trip with a group of fellow divers to practice at the cliff.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!