Write a short paper which applies the following terminology within the film you have chosen.
Be certain to add Film Information at the beginning.
1) Begin with an opening statement as to the effectiveness of the screenplay and the actors chosen for the specific characters.
2) Identify the following characters and how they fulfill those specific roles.
3) Identify a static character. Discuss why that character is static. Identify a developing character. Discuss how that character develops.
4) Identify a flat character. Discuss why that character is flat. Identify a round character. Discuss how that character is round.
5) Briefly discuss the exposition, complication and denouement of the film. Give an example of foreshadowing within the film. Include both scenes involved. Identify the dramatic question and how it is answered.
The film choosen is whats eating gilbert grape?