Baby Leah had a very traumatic vaginal birth. After a vacuum extraction for fetal heart rate tracing changes and a resultant shoulder dystocia, Leah has a mild Erb’s palsy, some facial and truncal bruising. Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine care to be provided to her. In addition, do not forget the education you must give to the new parents regarding this injury. Due to the bruising there is an increase in bilirubin levels and some behavioral changes occur with Leah. Please describe what is different and what will you discuss with the family to ensure safety? The bilirubin level requires phototherapy. What precautions must you take? What is essential to manage and treat the elevated bilirubin in addition to phototherapy? 300 words
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!