assignment mental health disordersForumA 38-year-old woman presents to the office with complaints of weight loss, fatigue, and insomnia of 3-month duration. She reports that she has been feeling gradually more tired and staying up late at night because she cant sleep. She does not feel that she is doing as well in her occupation as a secretary and states that she has trouble remembering things.She does not go outdoors as much as she used to and cannot recall thelast time she went out with friends or enjoyed a social gathering. Shefeels tired most of the week and states she feels that she wants to go tosleep and frequently does not want to get out of bed. She denies anyrecent medication, illicit drug, or alcohol use. She feels intense guiltregarding past failed relationships because she perceives them as faults.She states she has never thought of suicide, but has begun to feel increasinglyworthless.Her vital signs and general physical examination are normal, althoughshe becomes tearful while talking. Her mental status examination is significantfor depressed mood, psychomotor retardation, and difficulty attendingto questions. Laboratory studies reveal a normal metabolic panel, normalcomplete blood count, and normal thyroid functions.? What is the most likely diagnosis?? What is your next step?? What are important considerations and potential complications ofmanagement?
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!