Accreditation and patient safety
3- to 4 page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and sources cited in APA format 7th.
Describe the current status of accreditation, considering National Patient Safety Goals and their accreditation standards. In your paper, specifically address the following questions:
- What is the role of accreditation in ensuring patient safety?
- What is the relationship between an organization’s achievements in meeting National Patient Safety Goals and the results of the Joint Commission survey?
- If patient safety goals are not met based on the benchmarks set by the Joint Commission, what are the consequences?
- What strategies will you use to assess your own organization’s readiness for the Joint Commission survey?
- What actions need to be taken to prepare for the survey?
Accreditation and Patient Safety in Healthcare 1 - Elite Academic Research
Accreditation and patient safety. 3- to 4 page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and sources cited in APA format 7th.
Product SKU: hy76532
Product Brand: Elite Academic Research
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $25
Product In-Stock: InStock