A 65-year-old patient reports night sweats and weight loss. The complete blood count report shows that she has lymphocytosis. The total white blood cell count is 23,000 microliters. On diagnosis, the bone marrow of the patient is infiltrated with small lymphocytes. What should the nurse suspect based on the information?
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!