A 50 year-old male had surgery on his upper leg one day ago to remove an intramuscular tumor and presents with serous drainage from the wound. He was taken back to the operating room for evaluation of a hematoma. His wound was explored down to the rectus femoris muscle, and there was a hematoma which was very carefully evacuated. The wound was irrigated with antibacterial solution, and the wound was closed in multiple layers. What CPT® and ICD-10-CM codes are reported?
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!