Write an 800-1,000 word essay on your personal worldview. Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term “spirituality,” and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism. Primarily, address the following seven basic worldview questions:
- What is prime reality?
- What is the nature of the world around you?
- What is a human being?
- What happens to a person at death?
- Why is it possible to know anything at all?
- How do people know what is right or wrong?
- What is the meaning of human history?
please answer with respects that I am female, raised in western-farming/ranching values, believe there is a god/heaven/hell but do not actively practice in faith or religion. I believe ethics and morals help guide rights and wrongs
Utilize the rubric for assignment completion.due date is final, no exceptions for comprehension of assignment topic.