(200 words and Reference)
Using the University Library, locate one of the following articles below* and answer the following questions:
- What is the quantitative problem statement?
- What is the quantitative purpose statement?
- What are the quantitative research questions and hypotheses?
- How was the data collected?
- How was the data analyzed?
- What was the benefit of using the selected statistical test?
- What was the outcome of the study?
Haws, K. L., & Winterich, K. (2013). When value trumps health in a supersized world. Journal Of Marketing, 77(3), 4864.
Santry, H. P., Collins, C. E., Wiseman, J. T., Psoinos, C. M., Flahive, J. M., & Kiefe, C. I. (2014). Rates of insurance for injured patients before and after health care reform in Massachusetts: A possible case of double jeopardy. American Journal Of Public Health, 104(6), 10661072. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2013.301711
Cegielski, J., Griffith, D. E., McGaha, P. K., Wolfgang, M., Robinson, C. B., Clark, P. A., & … Wallace, C. (2014). Eliminating tuberculosis one neighborhood at a time. American Journal Of Public Health, 104(S2), S225S233. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2012.300781
Wyshak, G. (2014). Height, socioeconomic and subjective well-being factors among U.S. women, ages 4979. Plos ONE, 9(6), 117. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0096061