1. Define community activism and its impact on health outcomes.
2. Examine the role of nursing professionals in community activism.
3. Review the components of successful coalition building, maintenance, and success.
4. Describe the key concepts underlying community activism and give examples of how each of these concepts applies to a specific context.
5. Examine how advanced practice nurses can engage in community activism to limit further negative health impacts from Big Tobacco in their respective health communities.
all discussion posts must be minimum 250 words, references must be cited in APA format, and must include minimum of 2 scholarly resources published within the past 5-7 years.